Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 1: "Welcome Home" Peanut Butter Pie

One of my good friends, Jamie, recently got home from being in North Korea for 2 weeks... and I figured, there really is no better way to welcome someone home than baking them a pie! My first recipe was really quick and easy and too no time to prepare. It'd didn't call for any garnishing but I went ahead and crushed up some Oreos and... VOILA... my masterpiece was complete!



Peanut Butter Pie
4 oz. Cream Cheese
3/4 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cu. Peanut Butter
1/2 Cu. Milk
8 oz. Frozen Whipped Topping, thawed
9 in Chocolate Graham Cracker Pie Crust

1. Beat together Cream Cheese, and Sugar. Mix in Peanut Butter and Milk and beat until smooth. Fold in Whipped Topping.
2. Spoon into Pie Crust shell, cover, and freeze until firm.


Tomorrow: 
Breakfast Sausage Spinach Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment